"all good things are wild and free"
Monday, May 23, 2011
Can't wait to pull out my bathing suit and enjoy the sand in my toes.
These pictures totally get me in the mood for summer beach days.
These are courtesy of FREEPEOPLE...
Hope you all are enjoying some sunshine in your life these days!
Friday, May 6, 2011
What you'll need:
- 3 lemons
- Fusilli noodles
- Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Heavy cream
- Chicken breast
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 for the chicken. Start boiling a pot of water for the pasta.
2. Pour a little bit of olive oil (enough to fill the bottom of the pot), chop the garlic cloves and add them in. Then heat the olive oil and garlic for about a minute.
3. Now add a cup and a half of the heavy cream, along with some salt. After the cream is added, cut two of the lemons in half and add the juice to the mix. Cover the pot and let boil for ten minutes.
4. Hopefully by now the oven is heated and you can put your chicken breast in. Before adding them in the oven, put olive oil and salt on them. You can also use half of your last lemon to add some flavor to the chicken. Place chicken in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Add pasta to the boiling water.
6. Once the past is cooked, drain and add to the mixture of cream and olive oil. Now cut the tomatoes and your last lemon and add them to the pasta. Then add two handfuls of the arugula. Remove from the stove by putting the pasta into another bowl.
7. Hopefully by now the chicken is done! Shred, chop, slice or add the chicken to the side of the pasta! Whatever way you pick will be sure to taste great.
8. Season to your liking, and enjoy!
A little bit of color can go a long way. I have really been enjoying
the color pink lately, and these pictures have given me some great
ideas on how to incorporate some bring pink in a subtle way.
flowers a a great way to dress up a table
who doesn't love sweets?
bright pink is a great accent to a white dress!
love a pop of bright furniture
some fun dresses
hope you enjoy these ideas as much as I have. enjoy!